We are an international non-profit Christian Outreach ministry located in Greater Cincinnati, OH, U.S.A. DCI was founded by Rev. David Mensah Noah and Rev. Rosemary Koomson on September 9, 2015. DCI started as a phone conference prayer line and has grown to its' four ministry facets today.
Our vision is saving and transforming lives with the power of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, through the preaching of God's word, prayer, worship and prophetic declarations.
Saving lives and changing destinies for Kingdom impact.
We are fulfilling our Great commission commanded by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in Matthew 28:18 which says "And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. " Amen.
How we operate in ministry (What you can expect at our services)
DCI's foundation is prayer and is characterized by the supernatural ministry of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ through the works of the Holy Spirit. One can expect to experience healing, deliverance, the effective operation of the nine gifts and fruit of the Holy Spirit, prophetic unction and the use of signs and tokens. Our praise and worship atmosphere always creates the atmosphere for the demonstration of the power of God, as one encounters God's presence.
Ministry membership is open to all who believe in the gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are committed to living the life of a born-again Christian. Believing wholly that the Bible is the absolute word of God, not compromising its' tenets to suit any class of people or the changing moral dynamics of today's society. Anyone who expresses interest to join the ministry must be in agreement with our ministry tenets of faith. The interested person must register to be a member, commit to be a tither, support the ministry through free will giving, participate in worship services, ministry programs/events and live a Christian life worthy of his or her calling in Christ Jesus.
Leadership: Pastors, Ministers & Leaders
Our leaders serve under a strict code of conduct and are trained internally as well as provided with the opportunity to be trained formally in our Bible Institute. Members who complete our Bible Institute and or show prove of ministry are ordained into the five-fold ministry, to serve in the fellowship and other facets of the ministry.
Partners/Friends of the Ministry
DCI is open to ministry partners and friends who support our vision and want to partake of the blessings God has bestowed on the ministry. Our partners and friends are worldwide, and they support DCI through prayer, giving and participating in our programs.
We do not associate with, nor accept any donations from terrorists, groups or organizations who participate in crimes and social vices.
Tenets of Faith: We believe the bible is the infallible, absolute word of God and was divinely inspired by the Holy Spirit. This ministry is built on the following tenets of faith:
(1) About God: Gen 1:1, Matthew 28:19, 1 Pet. 1:2, 2 Cor. 13:14
(2) About Jesus Christ: Matthew 1:22-23, Isaiah 9:6, John 1:1-5, 4:10-30,
Heb. 4:14-15, 1 Cor. 15:3-4, Rom. 1:3-4, Acts 1:9-11, 1 Tim 6:14-15 , Titus 2:13
(3) About the Holy Spirit: 2 Cor. 3:17, John 16:1-13, 14:16-17, Acts 1:8,
1 Cor. 2:12, 3:16, Ephesians 1:13, 5:1, Gal 5:25
(4) About the Bible: 2 Tim 3:16, 2 Peter 1:20-21, 2 Tim 1:13, Psalm 119:105-160,
Psalm 12:6, Prov. 1:5
(5) About Eternity: John 3:16, John 2:25, John 5:11-13, Rom 6:23, Rev 20:15,
1 John 5:11-12, Matthew 25:31-46
(6) About Eternal security: John 10:20, 2 Tim 1:12, Heb. 7:25, 10:10, 14,
1 Pet 1:2-5
(7) About Salvation: Rom 6:23, Eph. 2:8-9, John 14:16, 1:1, Titus 3:8, Gal 3:26,
(8) About Man: Gen 1:27, Psalm 8:3-6, Isaiah 53:6a, Isaiah 59:1-3 Rom 3:23
(9) About Baptism: Col 2:12, Acts 2:41, Ephesians 2:8-9, Matthew 28:19-20
(10) About communion: Matthew 26:26-30, Mark 14:22-26, Luke 22:19-20, 1 Cor. 11:23-29
(11) About Anointing Oil: James 5:14, Psalm 92:10, Mark 6:13, Heb. 1:9, Psalm 45:7, Exodus 29:7,
Leviticus 8:12, 1 Samuel 16:13, Psalm 23:5, Matt. 6:17, Psalm 92:10
(12) About Marriage: Genesis 1:26 – 28, Genesis 2:18-25, 1 Corinthians 7:1-16, Ephesians 5:22-33,
(13) About the Gifts of the Holy Spirit & Five-Fold Ministry: 1 Corinthians 12, Acts 2:38, Ephesians 4:11-1.
(14) About the fruit of the Spirit: Galatians 5:22-23
(15) About Prayer & Fasting: Philippians 4:6, Col. 4:2, James 5:16, 1 Timothy 2:8, 1 Thessalonians 5:17, Matt. 6:16-18, Acts 14:23, Joel 2:12, Mark 9:29, Esther 4:16, Joel 1:14.